You Can Help Meet Our Needs
If you would like to get involved with Teen Challenge North in a practical way, below is a list of major needs that the Centre is looking for and a list of supplies that the Centre has need of on a day to day basis.
* If you are able to donate any of these items we would be very grateful! Please contact the Centre to arrange delivery or pick up.
MAJOR NEEDS LIST:
- Walk-in Freezer - $30,000
- Garage Shelving - $3,000
- Riding Mower, Weed Trimmer, Yard Tools - $2,500
- Mini Van
- Gas Push mower
- Wood Splitter
- Tall Boy Dressers
Day-To-Day Needs List:
- Office Supplies - pens, paper, folders, large envelopes
- Journals & Bibles
- Winter Jackets, Boots & Long Johns
- Men's Dress Shirts and Pants, Dress & Running Shoes & Work Boots
- Bread, Milk, Fruit, Turkey, Chicken, Fresh Vegetables etc.
- Chain Saw - $800-$1,000.
- Gift Certificates to Stores - grocery, hardware, etc.